*** 4-6 week delivery on this item
SPEED’s DM0901 Bulkhead Connector Kit feature DuraMateTM environmentally sealed, multi-pin, heavy duty metal connectors with dual 8 AWG lines.
These metal sealed connectors are designed to handle the harsh demands of racing and off-road vehicles. The bulkhead connector mounts easily through any panel up to 1/4” thick and the engine compartment mating connector engages and twist locks securely with it.
The DM0901 is an 9-circuit system and comes pre-wired with multiple colors of GXL and TXL automotive wire. Wire length is 5 feet for the interior (bulkhead) side and 12 feet of wire for the engine bay side.
- 2 – GXL 8 AWG line
- 2 – TXL 12 AWG lines
- 5 – TXL 14 AWG lines
- Perfect for wiring through firewalls
- Sealed connector system
- Mounting Hole size: 1.75 Inches, or use mounting plate MP-DM-24
- Makes for easy engine removal
- Connectors twist lock in place
- Easy to install with lock nut and lock washer
- No additional hardware or rubber grommets required
- 8 AWG wire is GXL, Automotive grade (SAE J1128)
- 12 and 14 AWG wire is TXL Automotive grade (SAE J1128)
- Max Current:
- 8 AWG lines - 40 Amps @ 14 VDC
- 12 AWG lines – 15 Amps @ 14 VDC
- 14 AWG lines - 10 Amps @ 14 VDC
- Ideal for: engine sensors, nitrous solenoids, headlights, fans, markers, horns, relay triggers...
Each Kit Includes the Following:
- 1 each Sealed, Pre-Wired, 9 Circuit Connector Set
- 12 feet - engine Side 5 feet - dash Side
- 15 feet SPEED wrap Black braided Wire sleeving
- Mounting hardware
- 12 Heat Shrink Butt-Splice connectors (14AWG)
- 6 Heat Shrink Butt-Splice connectors (12AWG)
- 4 Heat Shrink Butt-Splice connectors (8AWG)
- 12 Black Cable Ties
- Installation instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.