Molex Standard .093 Series Compact Connectors
Ideal for commercial appliance, power, machine and signal wiring. This connector system is available in 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, and 12 circuit configurations. Wired with heavy insulated, 18AWG, 600V, multicolored wire. The housings have a positive detent/window locking system. Reliable, compact, positive engagement with keyed polarizing features allowing operators to avoid mismating during the assembly process saving time and cost. They are molded from 6/6 Nylon 94V2 and can be used for either AC or DC applications.
- Molex .093 Series
- Circuit count = 4
- Color = White/Natural
- Material = Nylon Plastic
- 18 AWG
- UL 1015
- 600 VAC, 105 degrees C
- Stranded, Tinned Copper
- PVC, Appliance Wire Material (AWM)
- Wire Length = Available in 6" both ends or 48" both ends
- Free ends are stripped 0.6" with slugs left on to protect wire strands
- Tin plated contacts
- Male contacts in Plug
- Female contacts in Receptacle
- 250VAC 7 Amp MAX *
- Max Temp 220 Deg F
* Total MAX current will be dependent on the total wire length and gauge of wire used in the entire circuit. As wire length and wire gauge decrease, current capacity will decrease. Total wire length is the distance that the wire will travel from the source to the load (through the connector kit) plus the length of the return lines.
Wire color configuration by connector terminal location: (Same for both connectors)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.