Introducing our BWH Series firewall wiring harness kit. We saw the need for safely wiring through firewalls and we have the solution! This is a complete connectorized system that allows you to pass wiring safely through your firewall yet be able to disconnect the connectors if needed.
The bulkhead connector mounts easily through panels 24-11 gauge (0.025"-0.125") thick and the engine compartment mating connector engages and locks securely with it. The system is sealed and is ideal for off-road and harsh weather environments.
The BWH-06K is a 6-circuit system and comes pre-wired with 6 different colors of 14 gauge TXL automotive wire. Wire length is 5 feet for the interior (bulkhead) side and 12 feet of wire for the engine bay side. System is rated for max 15 amps per wire.
- Perfect for wiring through firewalls
- Requires a 1 9/16"th hole, or use mounting plate MP-BWH-S
- Sealed connector system
- Makes for easy engine removal
- Connectors latch and lock in place with slide lock
- Features our easy to install locking ring
- No additional hardware or rubber grommets required
- All wire is 14AWG TXL Automotive grade (SAE J1128)
- Max Current: 15 Amps @ 16 VDC
- Use for: engine sensors, nitrous solenoids, headlights, markers, horns, relay triggers...
Each Kit Includes the Following:
- 1 each Dual Row, Sealed, Pre-Wired, 6 Circuit Connector Set
- All Wire is heavy 14 AWG TXL Automotive grade
- 12 feet - Engine Side 5 feet - Dash Side
- 15 feet SPEED Wrap Black Braided Wire Sleeving
- 1 each Bulkhead Locking Ring
- 2 each Build-Up Bulkhead Sealing Gaskets
- 12 each Heat Shrink Butt-Splice Connectors (16-14AWG)
- 12 each Black Cable Ties
- 1 each Installation Instructions