Our BWH-08M is an 8 circuit bulkhead male connector with locking ring and compresison gaskets.
Mounts easily through panels 24-11 gauge (0.025"-0.125") thick.
Ideal for off-road and harsh weather environments.
Mates with our BWH-08F (sold separately)
- Build your own connector
- Terminals are NOT included. Order the sizes you need separately.
- Uses 14 AWG or 16-20 AWG Male contact terminals (sold separately)
- Can be populated with either size terminals or a mix of both.
- 14 awg contact part number: TERM-BWH14M
- 16-20 awg contact part number: TERM-BWH1620M
Max current rating: 15 amps per wire.
- Perfect for wiring through firewalls
- Sealed connector system
- Makes for easy engine removal
- Ideal for passing through panels.
- Features our easy to install locking ring
- Requires a 1 9/16"th hole, or use mounting plate MD-BWH-S
- No additional hardware or rubber grommets required
- Max Current: 15 Amps @ 16 VDC
- Use for: engine sensors, nitrous solenoids, headlights, markers, horns, relay triggers...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.