Introducing our BWH Series firewall wiring harness kit. We saw the need for safely wiring through firewalls and we have the solution! This is a complete, waterproof, connectorized system that allows you to pass wiring safely through your firewall yet be able to disconnect the connectors if needed.
Complete installation instructions included.
The bulkhead connector mounts easily through panels 24-11 gauge (0.025"-0.125") thick and the engine compartment mating connector engages and locks securely with it. The system is sealed and is ideal for off-road and harsh weather environments.
The BWH-12 is a 12-circuit system and comes pre-wired with 12 different colors of 14 gauge TXL automotive wire. Wire length is 5 feet for the interior (bulkhead) side and 12 feet of wire for the engine bay side. System is rated for max 15 amps per wire.
- Perfect for wiring through firewalls
- Requires a 2" hole, or use mounting plate MP-BWH-L
- Sealed connector system
- Makes for easy engine removal
- Connectors latch and lock in place with slide lock
- Features our easy to install locking ring
- No additional hardware or rubber grommets required
- All wire is 14AWG TXL Automotive grade (SAE J1128)
- Max Current: 15 Amps @ 16 VDC
- Use for: engine sensors, nitrous solenoids, headlights, markers, horns, relay triggers...
Each Kit Includes the Following:
- 1 each Dual Row, Sealed, Pre-Wired, 12 Circuit Connector Set
- All Wire is heavy 14 AWG TXL Automotive grade
- 12 feet - Engine Side 5 feet - Dash Side
- 15 feet SPEED Wrap Black Braided Wire Sleeving
- 1 each Bulkhead Locking Ring
- 2 each Build-Up Bulkhead Sealing Gaskets
- 24 each Heat Shrink Butt-Splice Connectors (16-14AWG)
- 12 each Black Cable Ties
- 1 each Installation Instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.