Amphenol Bulkhead Sealed Twist Lock Connector Sets, Size 24 Shell
Amphenol, a worldwide leader in connectors, produces options for multiple industries including military (Mil-Spec), automotive, RF and motion control just to name a few.
High-grade twist lock connectors have become a favorite for racers, hotrodders and builders due to their reliability and ease of integration.
We supply each bulkhead side connector in the Female configuration. This adds increased protection when the connectors are apart so there are no exposed contacts open to damage or with exposed power in the engine bay.
We offer these connectors in 8 different configurations. (7, 9, 16,18, 27, 29, 35 and 47 circuit)
Although the backshell clamps require more space off the firewire, they offer true strain relief and increased reliability taking the weight of the wires off of the contact pins.
Each connector set comes with all of the necessary contacts along with a few spares. (Contacts are identical to the Deutsch style, also sold here, along with the crimp tools.)
All DM Series connectors sets are sold as kits and include (Male and Female connectors, all contacts and mounting hardware).
Backshells and mounting plates are sold separately:
- Backshell – Ribbed Compression MD-BS-RB
- Backshell – Smooth Compression MD-BS-RB
- Mounting Plate, Single, Polished MD-MP-24P1
- Mounting Plate, Single, Black TBD
- Mounting Plate, Double, Polished TBD
- Mounting Plate, Double, Black TBD
- Shell Size: 24 (40.1mm / 1.58in)
- Mounting Hole size: 1.75 Inches, or use mounting plate MP-DM-24
No. of Positions: 29
- Contact Size(s): 29 locations (4 size 12), (19 size 16), (6 size 20)
- Wire Range: 10-14AWG, 14-20AWG, 16-22AWG
- Amperage: 25A, 13A, 7.5A
- Housing Material: Zinc alloy, nickel plated
- IP Rating: IP67 / IP69K (in mated condition)
- Seal Material: Silicone Rubber
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.