Deutsch DT Series Pre-Wired Kits, 12 inch
Deutsch DT Style connectors are well proven with reliability we have come to respect through field proven quality. A favorite choice for racers and car builders due to their sealed and durable reliability. Ideal for engine compartments, chassis, harsh environments where dust, dirt, humidity, salt-spray and off-road use are major concerns. Able to withstand high-pressure, high-temperature washdown.
The DT series is the medium sized connector series of the three DT styles being ideal for most automotive applications under 13 amps. This connector system is available in 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8 circuit configurations with integral locking latches and hermetic, silicone seals at both connector ends and at the internal mating point.
Wired for DC only applications up to 50 volts with 12 inches of TXL, (extra thin wall) 14AWG, cross linked automotive grade wire offering all the protection of high-grade automotive wire but at a fraction of the weight. Insulation has smooth surface finish, resistant to gasoline, oil, grease, coolant, most acids and solvents. Wire is multicolored for easy installation.
Kit also includes 8 Heat shrink 16-14 Blue Butt-Splices (Part number SWP-T822 also sold separately). (Recommended Crimp Tool SWP-T220, also sold separately)
- Connector Series = DT
- Circuit Count = 4
- Color = Grey
- Material = Thermoplastic
- Sealed = Yes, Silicone Elastomer
- 14 AWG
- 50 VDC, 125 degrees C
- Stranded, Bare Copper
- SAE Type = SAE-J1128 TXL
- Standard Wall TXL Automotive Cross-Link
- Wire Length = 12" both ends
- Free ends are stripped 0.6" with slugs left on to protect wire strands
- Wire made in USA
- Copper Alloy, Nickel Plated
- Male contacts in Receptacle
- Female contacts in Plug
- 50 VDC, 13 Amp MAX *
- Max Temp 125 Deg C
* Total MAX current will be dependent on the total wire length and gauge of wire used in the entire circuit. As wire length and wire gauge decrease, current capacity will decrease. Total wire length is the distance that the wire will travel from the source to the load (through the connector kit) plus the length of the return lines.
Wire color configuration by pin number location: (Same for both connector ends)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.