8 Color TXL Assortment Kit - Get the colors you need for your project without having to purchase hundreds of feet of wire. 8 main colors / 25 ft each
SPEED's TXL automotive (DC Only) cross-link wire is constructed with chemically altered polyethylene insulation, making it more durable and resistant to heat than standard automotive or PVC wire. Our wire features a smooth surface finish and is resistant to moisture, grease, oil, gasoline, most acids and solvents.
This wire is perfect for engine compartments, chassis, and under dash wiring and meets SAE J1128 standards.
The TXL insulation is an extra thin wall insulation for space and weight reduction compared to standard GXL insulation.
Includes 25 feet each of the following colors:
(Also sold individually)
For Automotive DC use only. NOT suitable for AC wiring.
- Category: Automotive
- Insulated with chemically cross-linked polyethylene automotive wire
- Smooth surface finish
- Resistant to moisture, grease, oil, Gasoline, most acids and solvents
- Superior abrasion resistant
- Single conductor, stranded, bare copper
- Temp rating: -60°F (-51°C) to 257°F (125°C)
- Typical stranding: 19/27
- Nominal O.D. in. (mm): 0.103 (2.62)
- Recommended voltage: 50V DC Maximum
- TXL wire meets the requirements of: SAEJ1128-TXL, SAE J-1560, Chrysler (MS-8288), as well as Ford (M1L-123A) specifications
- Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.