TE Connectivity Mini-Universal MATE-N-LOK Series
Ideal for instrument panels, robotics, automation, communication systems and medical equipment. This connector system is available in 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 12 and 15 circuit configurations. Smaller than our HD Series for less demanding circuits and wired with 22AWG, 300V, multicolored wire. Single spring latch provides positive locking preventing accidental disengagement. Compact plug and receptacle housings are both Free-Hang style. They are molded from 6/6 Nylon, 94V-0. Very robust and proven design. Can be used for either AC or DC applications. Single locking tabs must be depressed to disconnect. Polarized for only one-way fit.
- TE Connectivity (Tyco/AMP)
- Connector Series = Mini-Universal MATE-N-LOK
- Circuit Count = 2
- Color = White
- Material = Nylon Plastic
- Sealed = No
- 22 AWG
- UL 1569
- 300 VAC, 105 degrees C
- Stranded, Tinned Copper
- PVC, hook-up wire
- Wire Length = Available is 6" both end or 48" both ends
- Free ends are stripped 0.6" with slugs left on
- Tin plated contacts
- Male contacts in Plug
- Female contacts in Receptacle
- 300VAC 6 Amp MAX *
- -65 to 220 Deg F
* Total MAX current will be dependent on the total wire length and gauge of wire used in the entire circuit. As wire length and wire gauge decrease, current capacity will decrease. Total wire length is the distance that the wire will travel from the source to the load (through the connector kit) plus the length of the return lines.
Wire color configuration by pin number location: (Same for both connector ends)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.